Camo Netting

robmiller

:blush: i got some from eCamo.co.uk tip top company,delivered next day. used to use surplus and adventure--waited 2 weeks for delivery and when i enquired where my order was--none in stock--took money off credit card and then took 2 weeks to send refund--awful service. as i say eCamo spot on,will certainly use again----dave

I'm doing a work in progress at the moment with 8 army-issued scrim face veils (3ft x 3ft) sewn together with scrim squares attached to the front with cam net ties. On the back there will be 4 sewn channels where the hide poles will slide down. Everything can then be rolled up together and carried easier. Assembly then will be a matter of seconds and hopefully limits the amount of self-entanglement. The finished dimensions should be a frontage of 6ft with 3ft sides and a depth of 6ft. Total cost - £0 which is a winner in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks very good netting!

I recently bought a load for about £29 i think there is close to 34 feet by 4.5 feet in all. Will make a back drop a screen AND a roof (bit like an old concrete pil box. Perfect cover :P Got a load of stuff at the same time. Floater. Hide poles. Decoys. wetlands face veil. Scrim netting and a net bag for the netting but bought a camo bag set etc the whole lot was under £60

Do a bit of shopping about and you will always find bargains.

• 1 month later...