Semi Auto Cartridge Query

hey up mate

i shoot a beretta 390, its not the length that matters, stick with 28gram loads an you shunt have any problems,i have put 24 gram loads thru mine, but now an again it doesant cycle properly, not often but its usely when you need that 2nd shot.

what you can try is put a 28gram in chamber then a 24gr in mag, then your sure to get a full cycle from 1st shot, an see what happens we 2nd

all the best

moxey

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before but i'm getting a Benelli M2 Comfortec in Camo and was wondering are 67mm carts ok in these or i'm i best getting 70mm?

Cheers,

Darren

It does state in the instruction manual that you should use a 70mm cartridge, although some people have reported they do reliably cycle the shorter ones. I would guess that if they do, then the guns have been well run in and loosened up.

Again, if the gun is brand new, it needs to be run in with some 70mm heavy loads. 32g 5's or 6's should be ok.

Chris

Some benellis are fussy, mine wont cycle 2.5" cartridges. In the destruction manual it states that 2 3/4" carts should be used.

also light loads can be a problem, mine loves 32g and above but has real problems with anything less. It's been to the gunsmith, also been back to benelli, nothing bent or worn out yet, just a fussy eater.