.22rf Taurus LBR

Spook

Taurus 7 shot LBR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

Due to a change in my shooting habbits and lack of use I'm gonna have to let my much loved Taurus go

Just over a year old, In as new condition (possibly better as it's starting to shine nicely from all the cleaning). Index's faultlesly, shoots reliably and groups well at 25 yards. Probably had less than 10 boxes of eley through it.

£400 plus postage to your RFD. Will accept Paypal, cash or cheque. You will need to have a slot for an LBR on your ticket if you want it not just .22rf.

Kind regards and thalnks for looking

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd126/s.../Picture005.jpg

It's all about length, mate

600mm overall and 300mm barrel minimum length iirc

Yes mate, the pistol ban was actually more of a short weapon ban . If you try hard and have good reason you can still have a standard short pistol for humane dispatch (some counties limit caliber and amount of shots but not all). If your a religous nut who has had enough death threats it's my understanding you can still get a pistol for self defense! :yes:

"If your a religous nut who has had enough death threats it's my understanding you can still get a pistol for self defense!"

I'VE JUST FOUND GOD! Will I be able to get one:lol:

Ive shot the .357 very nice,But the .22 LBR's are good, good luck with sale!

Edited by markg

Yes mate, has to be to be on your ticket as an LBR, can only be used at club ranges that are approved for pistol use, and it even stipulates that it can't be fired or handled by any one other than the ticket holder. Still well worth it! I tried to get D+C police to add it for humane dispatch as well but they were having none of it!