Huntinlass

Why do you keep breeding them ??

2008 again

June 2009

July 2009

Half price.....

Sept

......and others !

you make out i breed breed breed, when actually its just mating my 2 jills-like many other people do- and then holding on the kitts till the right people come along, so I RE-advertise ferrets that i haven't found the right home for-not put up new adverts for a whole new litter like you make out to be, whats the problem with that!

aint got anything good to say then say nothing at all!!

you make out i breed breed breed, when actually its just mating my 2 jills-like many other people do- and then holding on the kitts till the right people come along, so I RE-advertise ferrets that i haven't found the right home for-not put up new adverts for a whole new litter like you make out to be, whats the problem with that!

aint got anything good to say then say nothing at all!!

Just thinking of the ferrets welfare as there are always too many for sale because people breed them without knowing how many they will be left with if the right people don`t come along, as it seems they haven`t eh ?

Ferrets don`t need to be bred from.

Just thinking of the ferrets welfare as there are always too many for sale because people breed them without knowing how many they will be left with if the right people don`t come along, as it seems they haven`t eh ?

Ferrets don`t need to be bred from.

Yes but i can hold on to them till the right people do...they have a good big home, plenty of food, attention, clean and well looked after- i don't need someone telling me what to do- when after all the ferrets are happy and healthy and i don't chuck them to the rescue centres when i can't find them a home. From 1 year to the next i never have a ferret that isn't rehomed before i decide to mate another jill.

the way you talk it seems to me you should be against all type of breeding as after all no matter what pet someone may breed from there is no doubt a homeless one out there- yet i don't see you poking your nose into their posts.

Yes but i can hold on to them till the right people do...they have a good big home, plenty of food, attention, clean and well looked after- i don't need someone telling me what to do- when after all the ferrets are happy and healthy and i don't chuck them to the rescue centres when i can't find them a home. From 1 year to the next i never have a ferret that isn't rehomed before i decide to mate another jill.

the way you talk it seems to me you should be against all type of breeding as after all no matter what pet someone may breed from there is no doubt a homeless one out there- yet i don't see you poking your nose into their posts.

well said mate you do what you want with your ferrets,there seems to be alot of people with nothing better to do on here.

good luck with sale.

• 3 months later...