Taking shotgun away

flexouk

This might be a bit of a silly question. I'm going away for a week soon (in th UK) and would like to take my shotgun with me to do some clay shooting. What are the legal bits regarding where it would be kept as you cant really take the gun cabinet? Any help would be great

This might be a bit of a silly question. I'm going away for a week soon (in th UK) and would like to take my shotgun with me to do some clay shooting. What are the legal bits regarding where it would be kept as you cant really take the gun cabinet? Any help would be great

Common event and put simply, the legal bits are you need to take all reasonable care!

Start by checking if the hotel has a gun safe, you will be surprised by how many do, especially in well known shooting areas!

Look at all the options and make a judgement on what you think is the safest storage, often, out of sight in a locked and alarmed car, broken down with parts spread around can be the best option!

Lots more can be said, as every situation is different!