Very short Notice. pigeons over rape

Just had the call from farming giles saying millions of pigeons on rape.

i have a few fields of rape to shoot over so if anyone wishes a day out tomorrow then please shout me.

8am on the field, just outside ledbury in gloucestershire A417.

loads of room so space for a few other people.

all i ask is respect the land and owner.

your own gear

insurance

and respect other guns.

just remember this is winter rape and flocks of pigeons so it is either going to be a fair day or i one bird day. :good::)

all the best

Phil

Phil,

Thanks for the offer, it has all the potential for being a great day (if there are enough shooting to keep the birds moving). As I said on the phone, moving house next week and decorating the new place this weekend so NOT ALOWED to go. Er indoors felt guilty so any other time should be a doddle to get out (if there is another time).

Hope the day goes well for you and looking forward to hearing the stories.

Mike

Phil,

Thanks for the offer, it has all the potential for being a great day (if there are enough shooting to keep the birds moving). As I said on the phone, moving house next week and decorating the new place this weekend so NOT ALOWED to go. Er indoors felt guilty so any other time should be a doddle to get out (if there is another time).

Hope the day goes well for you and looking forward to hearing the stories.

Mike

Not a problem Mike. next time :good:

no one can make it at the moment so i think i might have to make up a story or two just to big it up a bit.hehe

ATB

Phil

thanks for the day out phil,enjoyed it mate,slight shortage of birds,but hey thats fishing :)

was really nice meeting you and the other fellas on there today,hopefully meet again on a better day .thanks again,your a true gent. :good::yes::)

just got in myself, good to meet you guys, sorry the bird were not there like the farmer had said. it looks like the fog chased them away.

I am knackered now after all the walking i did today. dog is knackered and a sleep and im not far behind him on that one. will try and get it right one day and get a day on them again with all.

Why the hell do all the good offers have to be so far away?

you missed nothing matey so would worry about it.

it was the one bang gone syndrome.

thanks for coming out guys.