selling up

ok i decide iam to give in got to much on never have much time lately need to spend time with the family now.

i have air arms s400 classic .177 mnt condition has air arms silencer, mtc 3x9x50 scope and a bipod comes in flece case fully gassed with spare service kit and a few tins of new unoped aa field pellets. looking for £300

also my daystate airranger .177 also mint condition with hawke nighteye 6.5x20x50 scope bipod with daystate silecer fitted aswell also comes with a brass single shot tray aswell. and few tins of pellets (loguns and daystates) comes in avg padded bag fully gassed this gun is only probly 8mnth old or so looking around £750 will also give you avg neoprene gloves to match and hat with vale, full net vale, 3/4 vale only worn the gloves others are new.

also have a mtc scope 3x9x42 new boxed £40 + p&p for next day delivery

also have a 300bar 12 ltr divers bottle only 7 month old about half full looking £150 ish

lots of extras shooting box as new with allan keys oil lubes

got camo clothing never worn aswell dpm desert camo bottoms 36w 34l and viper top xxl to match

also in dpm woodland viper top ripstop bottoms with knee protecters and ripstop jacket

rabbit snares 100 probly abot 80 new not used also a camo net not sure of size 2 crow decoys 2 magpies lots of other bits and bobs

if somebody wants to turn up and fill there car take the lot for £1000

now sold in full

Edited by grantellissheffield

ok i decide iam to give in got to much on never have much time lately need to spend time with the family now.

i have air arms s400 classic .177 mnt condition has air arms silencer, mtc 3x9x50 scope and a bipod comes in flece case fully gassed with spare service kit and a few tins of new unoped aa field pellets. looking for £350

also my daystate airranger .177 also mint condition with hawke nighteye 6.5x20x50 scope bipod with daystate silecer fitted aswell also comes with a brass single shot tray aswell. and few tins of pellets (loguns and daystates) comes in avg padded bag fully gassed this gun is only probly 8mnth old or so looking around £900 will also give you avg neoprene gloves to match and hat with vale, full net vale, 3/4 vale only worn the gloves others are new.

also have a 300bar 12 ltr divers bottle only 7 month old about half full looking £150 ish

got camo clothing never worn aswell dpm desert camo bottoms 36w 34l and viper top xxl to match

also in dpm woodland viper top ripstop bottoms with knee protecters and ripstop jacket

rabbit snares 100 probly abot 80 new not used also a camo net not sure of size 2 crow decoys 2 magpies lots of other bits and bobs

if somebody wants to turn up and fill there car take the lot for £1500

i have air arms s400 classic .177 mnt condition has air arms silencer, mtc 3x9x50 scope and a bipod comes in flece case fully gassed with spare service kit and a few tins of new unoped aa field pellets. looking for £350

also my daystate airranger .177 also mint condition with hawke nighteye 6.5x20x50 scope bipod with daystate silecer fitted aswell also comes with a brass single shot tray aswell. and few tins of pellets (loguns and daystates) comes in avg padded bag fully gassed this gun is only probly 8mnth old or so looking around £900 will also give you avg neoprene gloves to match and hat with vale, full net vale, 3/4 vale only worn the gloves others are new.

if somebody wants to turn up and fill there car take the lot for £1500

how much for the rabbit snares please

i have air arms s400 classic .177 mnt condition has air arms silencer, mtc 3x9x50 scope and a bipod comes in flece case fully gassed with spare service kit and a few tins of new unoped aa field pellets. looking for £300

also my daystate airranger .177 also mint condition with hawke nighteye 6.5x20x50 scope bipod with daystate silecer fitted aswell also comes with a brass single shot tray aswell. and few tins of pellets (loguns and daystates) comes in avg padded bag fully gassed this gun is only probly 8mnth old or so looking around £750 will also give you avg neoprene gloves to match and hat with vale, full net vale, 3/4 vale only worn the gloves others are new.

if somebody wants to turn up and fill there car take the lot for £1000

whats left ? whats the best on the divers bottle ....can you send some pics to *@talktalk.net of everthing thats left cheers pete

cant realy be botherd sending bits all over the place so take the lot £1000

guns and bottle are pick up only cost to much to post and guns only face to face.

will split the package but wont go less than i offer them realy

£975 air ranmger £750 with a £100 plus scope and extra £75 for add on silencer the tyhe bipod bag ect allmint condition like new

£300 for s400 with £70.00 scope bipod and silence gun alon is £370.

£150 for 300bar diver bottle mint condition aswell cost £210

this stuff is only 7 month old all of it