Foolish man I am.

rushy lad

Did something really foolish today, With the lakeland still smarting from her wounds, I thought I would take my Fell bitch out for an Hour to a rough patch that I used to work when I was younger. She has shown signs that things was getting back to normal and Her wounds have healed remarkably well. She has stopped limping and Looked full of energy. Arrived at mid-morning, Picked a few blackberries and had her off the lead, All was well. Got out into the clearing where she franticly put a rabbit to ground in a very small two-holed spot. She was well in when I got there and had killed the rabbit and was doing her best to eat it. I managed to get a hold of her and got her out but soon realised that her wound had opened up and was badly bleeding. Blood everywhere, I was **** up with a rabbit in one hand and terrier in the other. Serves me right to think she was better, I thought I was better than that, What a fool. :*)

Rushy.

You have a Lakeland Bitch, it will be hurting you more than her. Tough little dogs them.

It does sicken you though when they manage to fool you into taking them back to work. They just love it that much, thats the problem.

Make sure she gets a few weeks off mate, she'll be back in no time.

O and beat yourself up.

The PM