plaster board tackers

jasons gold

both and its a whole 4 bed house

:hmm::hmm::hmm: think you could get one pretty reasonable at this time of the "credit crunch" as they are all needing work .

So get a few quotes ,A friend of mine wanted there three story house done the cheapest I could do it was 1,500 but told them to tell another guy that I would do it for 1,200 ................anyway they undercut that and done the full house for a 1,000 ..desperate times and all ,good luck

I'm getting £2 per square metre at the minute but this is quite a good price considering the current market. I know some other lads working for £1 a square metre. So if i were you i would shop round a bit. Sorry didnt read all of your replies,, have you got any idea of the square metreage then i could give you a rough idea how long it should take

Edited by mls77

:angry::good::yes: think you could get one pretty reasonable at this time of the "credit crunch" as they are all needing work .

So get a few quotes ,A friend of mine wanted there three story house done the cheapest I could do it was 1,500 but told them to tell another guy that I would do it for 1,200 ................anyway they undercut that and done the full house for a 1,000 ..desperate times and all ,good luck

Thats one of the reasons the work in the trade is going down the toilet.

If you keep undercutting then you are under vaule your own time and outlay which in turns means you will go under.

Thats what the ploes are doing in our area now the geninue builder are going under taking there local tradesmens with them.

Not good OTH