bsa lightning xl

verminator2005

the new silencer on the lightning is supposed to be sh#t hot before purchasing my rifle i looked up on review sites review centre being the main one and it was a toss up between the lightning or the bda ultra carbine.but to be truthfall if i had the funds a air arms s410 classic would have beat the pair hands down for me.or to extremes the fx tarrantula f.a.c but f.a.c certificate not that easy to get hold of.

do u think buying the laser was a bit gimmicky or it genuinely is a good piece of kit for range finding.

answer to your question she goes pretty well accuracy 25 yrds to 30 yrds is faultless its light even with my acope laser and logun lamp fitted its definately money well spent if you go to blackpool air rifles on the net they do good kit deals the low light kit u get the gun hawke nite eye 3-9-50 pellets and gun case for

£320 my gunsmith couldnt match it but i purchased it from my gun smith any way for support to the little people lol

To be honest I have had mixed results with the laser. It would not hold it's zero for a start! But apart from that I think it is important to "learn" your distances by eye.

If I had a laser that would hold it's zero and be accurate then I would give it another go, I think it would be more benefit at night for judging the distance. That seems to be the hardest to judge!