Well what a morning........NOT !!!!!!!&#33

Spaniel

I have previously mentioned that we had a bash at the crows on saturday and we left the hide up etc.

Got up very early this morning and we were in the hide by 6.30

Coming from behind us I could hear a Canada honking as it flew pass :good:

As soon as it started to get light the crows started to move in and we managed to get a few shots off.

Time to set the Bouncers up, and to be honest that was a bit fiddly but i managed to locate the crows on them in the end :yes:

Problem we had was that due to them flying high and coming from behind us and to our side, they could see us and as soon as we moved to get the gun up, they jinxed and turned away.....very fustrating.

Plus when we took another look at the hide the green netting just stood out against the bare trees ;)

We are hopefully going to have a trip back up there on Sunday and the plan is to try to use the natural surroundings around us as a hide, bushes, trees etc and then hopefully we may have a better chance of some shooting

Cam was all fitted on the gun but no video today, perhaps next time i will be able to show you some crow shooting

PS

What is this 2 ply stealth netting like, is this better then normal army netting which we are using at present ?

Cheers

I have previously mentioned that we had a bash at the crows on saturday and we left the hide up etc.

Got up very early this morning and we were in the hide by 6.30

Coming from behind us I could hear a Canada honking as it flew pass :good:

As soon as it started to get light the crows started to move in and we managed to get a few shots off.

Time to set the Bouncers up, and to be honest that was a bit fiddly but i managed to locate the crows on them in the end :yes:

Problem we had was that due to them flying high and coming from behind us and to our side, they could see us and as soon as we moved to get the gun up, they jinxed and turned away.....very fustrating.

Plus when we took another look at the hide the green netting just stood out against the bare trees :lol:

We are hopefully going to have a trip back up there on Sunday and the plan is to try to use the natural surroundings around us as a hide, bushes, trees etc and then hopefully we may have a better chance of some shooting

Cam was all fitted on the gun but no video today, perhaps next time i will be able to show you some crow shooting

PS

What is this 2 ply stealth netting like, is this better then normal army netting which we are using at present ?

Cheers

I am using the stealth netting do not if its two ply though its camo with a net mesh backing seems ok to me two crows flew over my head last week never battered a eyelid till i opened up on them ;) plenty on ebay :hmm: