Fox Live Catch Traps

Hunter Gatherer

If you haven't found out by next week I should be helping out a 'keeper in the half term week so I'll ask him where he got his. I'm not too far from you so a supplier is likely to be local.

BTW have you been to the new gunshop in Tavy yet? The guy who owns it beats at the same estate as me, he's a nice bloke.

Yes i know paul quite well acually, and mark.

Do you visit the shop regularly?

HG

:)

I've never actually been in the shop, I've just seen it from the outside when I was buying a pair of boots in Kountry Kit. I didn't know where it was until I saw Bevan just locking the shop up so I went over and had a chat with him.

It's a fair ways for me to go, but when I learn to drive I'll go there instead of Mr Grumpy at Ivybridge :lol: .

"I've never actually been in the shop, I've just seen it from the outside when I was buying a pair of boots in Kountry Kit. I didn't know where it was until I saw Bevan just locking the shop up so I went over and had a chat with him.

It's a fair ways for me to go, but when I learn to drive I'll go there instead of Mr Grumpy at Ivybridge "

Surprised ivybridge still gets any buisness really! stuck up ***!

Also does anyone know what traps the warrener uses exactly?

HG :)

Edited by Hunter Gatherer

I want to get some large cage traps for foxes like the ones the warrener uses in his video's.

Does anyone know where i can get them? Or where they are cheapest?

Cheers

HG

:oops:

The one I used to use. the trapman.co.uk. Probably £60-£70 by now. Give him a try he sells every trap snare ect you can think of. Velveteens.