Reloading kit

roughshooter

Up for sale is everything you could possibly need for reloading 12g carts. As follows:

1 x MEC 600 jr single stage presses. It has the new upgraded black zytel crimp and the new style crimp starter. 6 x bottles

1 x universal charge bar

1 x standard charge bar (32g) with 7 powder bushings.

900 cgr plaswads (28g - 32g)

500 15mm fibrewads

200 4mm overcards

600 plus eley 3mm overcards

Lee safety powder scales

approx 10 kg of 7 1/2 lead shot

approx 10 kg of 8 lead shot

spare mec washers and grommets (New)

200 cci 209 primers

2 x 1kg tubs of Nobelsport gm.3 powder

1 x 800g of Vihtauvori 3n37

1 x 1/2 tub of the above

1 x 1/2 tub of N110

1 x 2/3rd tub og Nobel 80

1 x 2/3rd tub of Hodgeson HS7

Shotgun reloading book and a dvd if I can find it!!

All yours for a bargian £275

Regards

Graham

Just what my M8 has been looking for wel asking me to look out for. It is a pitty your so fare away from me / us. No chance of posting then M8 is there, if so for how much thx.

If not GOOD LUCK with the sale. :lol:

Not too sure how the postman would feel carrying half a dozen tubs of powder and primers!!!

Think it may be an issue

Regards

Graham

Not too sure how the postman would feel carrying half a dozen tubs of powder and primers!!!

Think it may be an issue

Regards

Graham

THX M8 I supose he would YES. I know I would but if you can find some 1 that will and its not too expensive then i would be willing thx.

Can it do 2.5" cartridges?

thanks

It is set up for 2 3/4 and 3" carts but it can do 2 1/2" carts. You can buy aplate raiser from clay and game to lift the plate up. Not very expensive. Saying that I haven't tried loading 2 1/2" carts with it but when I bought it there was some 65mm empties with it so I should imagine that loweering the final crimp down will do the job

Regards

Graham

It is set up for 2 3/4 and 3" carts but it can do 2 1/2" carts. You can buy aplate raiser from clay and game to lift the plate up. Not very expensive. Saying that I haven't tried loading 2 1/2" carts with it but when I bought it there was some 65mm empties with it so I should imagine that loweering the final crimp down will do the job

Regards

Graham

Provisionally sold

Thanks

Graham