Beretta Silver Pigeon 3

Beretta Silver Pigeon 3 Game. Near mint condition, comes with the balance of 10 year warranty hard case and all the original paperwork. £950

The gun is right handed, choked 1/4 and 1/2 and has 28 inch barrels.

Regards

Neil

Beretta Silver Pigeon 3 Game. Near mint condition, comes with the balance of 10 year warranty hard case and all the original paperwork. £950

The gun is choked 1/4 and 1/2 and has 28 inch barrels, sorry I'm not sure how to measure the stock length? I don't think you will find a cleaner 2nd hand gun, it really is in very good condition.

For sale is my Beretta Silver Pigeon 3 Game which I have owned from new. It is in excellent condition with only a few very minor marks, the blueing is perfect with no signs of rust. It is about 4 years old and comes with the balance of 10 year warranty.

Sold complete with the Beretta hard case, accessories, rifle slip and all the original paperwork. The gun is right handed, choked 1/4 and 1/2 and has 28 inch barrels. I think you will have to go a long way to find a cleaner 2nd hand gun, it really is in very good condition.

Selling to finance a new scope for my rifle £950

Neil