vauxhall frontera swb

jntree

Ok this hurts as i love this little toy,

up for grabs is mine/my dads vauxhall frontera swb 2.0i, no point saying she's immaculate cuz she aint this truck has been there and done it but sadly as we have now both upgraded to different motors she needs to be passed on,

the car is in fairly good condition for her age with only a few minor marks, has MOT til aug this year, blacked out rear windows, alloy wheels, tyres are in good con with pleanty of tread left on them, front bull bar, tow bar, she starts and runs ok (can be a bit lumpy til the auto choke turns off), this is the 8valve engine so very good on fuel for a 4x4, the 4 wheel drive works perfect,

few badder points.. the exghaust is blowing, the front offside brake caliper is slightly sticky (not to the point where it locks up on ya) but you can feel it as you drive her, rear seats not attatched (there in my garage)

NO TAX..

£300 ono.

i have to say that if she dont sell i will be happy to keep her myself

this would make an ideal lamping motor or just a farm motor for working

any questions please ask there are a few more photo's avalible just pm me your email

any inspection welcome

thanks for looking

jntree

cant upload photo's as saying there to big!!! pm me for photo's (also if someone on hear could tell me how to shrink down the photos would be very gratefull!)

Edited by jntree

open a photobucket account (free) and you can up load your pics and copy them onto here

Thats a good price just a shame i have the money reserved for a Fox red lab at present

cheers for that and as i said i aaint to worried if she sells or not,, fox red i've heard of them but never seen one!

Best 4x4 for shooting bar none,ideal for lamping just take roof off with only four clips to release it only takes 30 seconds,brilliant,and never been stuck. ;)

its true in all the place's i been in this and never once been stuck!