Out today on 2week old beans.

EastSussexLad

We shot the same field end of last week and managed 40odd pigeons, 21 blackies and a magpie. A phone call from foggy11(Nick) yesterday lunch time said that the birds were all over it again.

- Also today I'm armed with a few "fuds" that i bought to see what all the fuss was about so i will get plenty of pictures. :lol:

I had my record bag on beans 561 to be precise it was strange one I shot it when oringnal drilled.

But after two weeks the ground had dried and massive cracks appeared in the clay and the birds had there heads down the cracks like ostritch picking the chitting beans out it was amazing to see.

Hope you have a good day OTH

Unfortunately NOT :good:

Hardly a Pigeon in site , and those we did see, simply didnt even want to take a look...

The only thing i can think is that yesterday was very wet with a few periods of no rain , so our pigeons stayed close to their woods , and only came to feed very locally. Today being sunny and dry they ventured further afield, to some fresher drilling about 2 miles or so away... :P

Ended with about 5 pigeons and a handfull of blackies.....

The Fuds look like they would do the job, but unfortunately you gota have the birds around to tell.