Lots of stuff for sale

goldeneye243

I have decided to have a bit of a clear out as I want to get a shotgun....

All items include postage to make things simple, let me know if you want to collect.

Payment can be balance transfer or paypal plus fees (or gift if you prefer).

Knives strictly for over 18s only

Since I am selling quite a few things, I will be trying to get to the post office twice a week, so please allow a little time for posting.....

First off a Boss valve for a crosman airgun

£30 posted

bossvalve.JPG

Nite GX20 watch. Recently serviced by Nite, with a new battery and strap fitted - not worn since. This watch has tritium tubes, so does not need any light for the time to be read when it is dark.

£65 posted

nite.JPG

Windows 7 Full

Complete operating system, with a choice of 32bit or 64 bit install

£75 posted

win7.JPG

Oakley Spike sunglasses Black Chrome with Brown Gradient lenses.

These were bought by a friend of mine in the states when he was trying out contact lenses. He then discovered that he did not like contacts so he cannot use them. Excellent condition.

£75 posted

oakleyspikes.JPG

Ray Ban RB 3275 predator Sunglasses Gunmetal with red arms.

These were bought by a friend of mine in the states when he was trying out contact lenses. He then discovered that he did not like contacts so he cannot use them. Excellent condition.

£70 posted

raybans.JPG

Dymag Carbon Banksticks

These are made of carbon with a stainless steel point and suitable for all types of fishing - Especially if weight is a consideration. There are 4 16" extendable banksticks, 2 20" extendable banksticks, a 12" rear buzzer bar and an 18" front buzzer bar.

£120 posted

dymag.JPG

Okuma Sheffield Centrepin reel

This is a cracking reel, it can be used for trotting, margin fishing for carp or any large species, or barbel fishing on rivers. I am only selling as I have bought a Ray walton rolling pin, so I am not going to use this one as much.

£90 posted

okumasheffield.JPG

Fox Travel Carp rod 12' 3.25lb test curve (6 piece)

A great travel rod, for carp fishing abroad, or indeed light sea fishing as I tended to use it for.

Only been used a few times (I don't go on holiday that much) so in good condition

£65 posted

foxtourist.JPG

Dave lane TX brolly

This is a very good quality brolly and would be ideal as a day shelter, or for overnight sessions. I have only used this as an extra shelter for during the day whilst on longer sessions. Since my fishing sessions are getting shorter I find I am using it less. Only used about 5 times so in excellent condition.

No picture as it is raining but I could supply one if needed.

£85 posted

Muela Rebeco Knife

This is a nice knife made in Spain. Nice stag handle with brass bolsters and a leather sheath. I bought it some time ago and have never used it so blade is mint condition. Overall length 7.5”

£50 SOLD

muela.JPG

muela2.JPG

Svord Tramper bushcraft knife

This is a nice bushcraft knife from New Zealand. Supplied with black leather sheath. Never been used, so mint condition.

£90 posted

svord2.JPG

Leatherman Lock knife

I bought this and have never used it. It is second hand and the blade shows some signs of use. I can sharpen it if required. It has a "bladelauncher" to help open it

£15 SOLD

leatherman.JPG

Waterman Carene Fountain Pen

A nice Waterman fountain pen in a green marbled finish, with gold clip and nib. Has been used, but not much!

£55 SOLD

carene.JPG

carene2.JPG

carene2.JPG

Mares Avanti Quattro fins

Bought for use on holiday, but overkill for what I needed them for! A good quality set of fins. In regular, blue

£55 posted

mares.JPG

Edited by goldeneye243

The Windows Premium 7 = £49 new in the shops with guarantee and warranty.

The Oakleys = £81 new in the shops with guarantee and warranty

The Ray Bans = £77 new in the shops with guarantee and warranty

Are you taking offers?

Edited by Mungler

Apologies, I did not have emails on for this thread, so did not see the responses.

Marky boy, sorry, the leatherman knife has already gone.

In response to my prices being way out, with regards to the sunglasses, I genuinely do not know what they are worth, as I am selling them for a friend. Let me have any offers and I will run them by him.

With the windows 7, I am pretty sure it is a good price. The upgrade version can be had cheaper (£66.73 at Dixons online), however the full version is £87.95 at dixons online. If you already have vista, the upgrade is probably a better option. However if you want to upgrade from XP, or have a clean install, then the full install is a better option. If you really got a full version of windows 7 for £49 or £59 please let me know and I will withdraw mine from sale as I would keep it for that price myself. This has a 32 bit and 64 bit disc included.

I will go to Fleabay if no-one is interested in these things as suggested......

Edited by goldeneye243