wanted left handed semi 12g

t0mmy

Im still on the hunt for a left handed semi 12g 3.5mag....been looking at the benelli black eagle (nice gun) was also looking at the fabarm lion but only 3inch. It is amazing how much the price changes from shop to shop was quoted £775 for a fabarm lion last week from one shop and £575 from another new.....(shame i didnt like it) ... anyway if anyone comes accross a second hand lefty or a decent priced new lefty could you get in touch many thanks.....

At last i have actually held a benelli left had semi-autoin 3 and 3 1/2 inch camo and normal black synthetic......what a lovely guN, I had pound notes in my pocket but thought i better consult the misses first as i told her I would only spend about £600 ish....not £950....But she is on one of her sensible days and agrees that it isnt the sort of thing you need new every day...Hooray brand new benelli here i come..(like the idea of the camo)

Tommy, i happen to have a true L/H Benelli mancino 12g with a 28" multi choke barrel (4 supplied with a travel case), it's 7 months old & fired 600 carts & in mint condition still under guarantee. £550 sorry no offers. Only chamberd for up to 3" though if your interested.

Edited by wacker