Gun Repairs

shooting charley

I have recently had some work done on my Union Armera which is a live pigeon gun; I was so impressed with the work quality that I would like to share their web site with you just in case you ever needed some work done.

Shootingcharley.

Take a look at there Website

post-19992-1270912468.jpg

post-19992-1270912537.jpg

Edited by shooting charley

I have recently had some work done on my Union Armera which is a live pigeon gun; I was so impressed with the work quality that I would like to share their web site with you just in case you ever needed some work done.

Shootingcharley.

Take a look at there Website

Nice looking gun and a decent sounding repair outfit :)

What did you have done?

They are better than most if not all gun shops and good quality work. E mail them and get a quote. smile.gif

Hi Shooting Charley - many thanks for the kind comments about our repair business - as Charley already knows I am the only part of the partnership not involved with repairs, refurbishments or the making of parts - I am your first point of contact when anyone contacts UK Gun Repairs. We are always happy to look after any of the UK's shooting forum members

ATB Peter

Hi Shooting Charley - many thanks for the kind comments about our repair business - as Charley already knows I am the only part of the partnership not involved with repairs, refurbishments or the making of parts - I am your first point of contact when anyone contacts UK Gun Repairs. We are always happy to look after any of the UK's shooting forum members

ATB Peter

Well you should have an email from me :lol:

ATB Peter

Peter

I have sent you an email regarding bedding, nice to put a face to the dicehorn name. I'm on over the county line from you on the better side of Exmoor :lol: .

Regards

Charlie

Well chaps, that's some service Peter (Dicehorn) is providing.

I emailed UK Gun Repairs at 7.30 tonight by 9.45 I have received 3 emails and a phone call in reply and have arranged to drop my rifle into them this Wednesday for a bedding job, I could not make tomorrow or Tuesday.

Prompt service is an understatement.

Thank you Dicehorn, amazing service, if the bedding job is half as good as your customer service it will be a first class job.

charlie

Hmm no reply to the email i sent yesterday at 22:19 seems selective which address did you email? I emailed via the link which actually gave me an @gmail.com account not an @####.co.uk

HDAV I am sorry I simply have not received an email from you (unless your name is Scott and I have replied to that email enquiry) Can I ask you to try through our website again and if it gives you no joy please try either peter@####.co.uk or exmoordeer@gmail.com - actually try them both with the same message.

I simply would never ignore anyones email - even an email that comes to nothing is important to us.

Peter

HDAV I am sorry I simply have not received an email from you (unless your name is Scott and I have replied to that email enquiry) Can I ask you to try through our website again and if it gives you no joy please try either peter@####.co.uk or exmoordeer@gmail.com - actually try them both with the same message.

I simply would never ignore anyones email - even an email that comes to nothing is important to us.

Peter

Hi Peter I have forwarded the original email to those addresses and the origianl one (which i got from the website)