BASC Membership

I am a bit annoyed with BASC i renewed my membership over the phone then on Saturday 10 days later a letter dropped on the door mat here's me thinking its my new membership arrived..

On opening the letter i found it was a further demand / reminder that my subscription was over due.........

Makes you wonder if one hand knows what the other hand is doing..

They shall be getting a sharp phone call in the morning..... :lol: :lol:

I am a bit annoyed with BASC i renewed my membership over the phone then on Saturday 10 days later a letter dropped on the door mat here's me thinking its my new membership arrived..

On opening the letter i found it was a further demand / reminder that my subscription was over due.........

They shall be getting a sharp phone call in the morning..... :lol: :lol:

Grumpy old man :lol::lol::lol:

David will correct me if I am wrong but I think there is a cast iron guarantee that any delay in processing your renewal will not affect the continuity of your insurance cover.

(I know that insurance is the least of the reasons for being a member of BASC but it is the only one that you need to ensure continuity of.)

They shall be getting a sharp phone call in the morning..... :good::yes:

I had the same yesterday morning I shall be phoning them first thing tomorro :)

Yes you are spot on, any delay in processing an application will not have any impact on your insurance.

The data files for renewals are collected from the database, sent for printing, and are then posted out, the 'flash to bang' time could be over a week, so when you called the the data file had already gone - sorry.

David