Land wanted.....willing to pay for the right land

hiya everyone. Im tryign to find some land to get an FAC. I have pigeon shooting but the people whos land i shoot shotgun on already have alot of people for rabbits/ foxes etc. willing to pay if the land is in the right area....

hiya everyone. Im tryign to find some land to get an FAC. I have pigeon shooting but the people whos land i shoot shotgun on already have alot of people for rabbits/ foxes etc. willing to pay if the land is in the right area....

By what you are quoting it is not the right reasons for obtaining a Firearms certifcate. It is down to the landowner not the shooter unless he owns the land to give you permission to have good reason. I dont think many landowners will without knowing you and what committment you are prepared to make even if you are willing to pay.

Have you not thought of a rifle club to begin with, and then if you get a permission you are already half way there as you will have your ticket?

in what way is what i have put not a good thing to put? I would like to shoot rifles at thing that arent moving rather than at things that are. I have spoken to people about rifle clubs but im waiting to hear back from them. I know alot of land owners through work so im not aproaching people i dont know and if the land is in the right area then im available every evening give or take depending on there needs. im keeping my options quite open as its the land that seems to be the hard thing to get.