John Forsey Net and Poles

plexer

Has anyone got or seen closeup the poles and net setup that John Forsey advertises. 12ft x 5ft 6 of cammo net with 5 poles.

Seems about all I'd need? or are there better options?

Cheers,

Ben

Of course there are better options! You should buy our Stealth net and Twist lock poles and then get your special Pigeonwatch member discount! www.ukshootwarehouse.co.uk in the decoy equipment section.

:thumbs:

I`ve been using Deben hide poles for some time, but decided to get some from Will Beasley. Much stronger, with good kickers. They also collapse down more than the Deben and are much better for shooting from ditches. The fit is also tight enough to support the poles without using the twist locks. :D I gave the stealth netting a miss because my Camoreal is OK for my needs. Tempting though, with £10 off the poles and stealth combined, in the deal!! :D

I looked briefly at a hide set ..... seemes big and bulky but to be honest i wasnt sure if it was the one you were talking about.... If it was i wouldnt bother mate... I use 12ft by 56 inch hardwood camo blind and some fishing bank sticks from the local fishing shop whole lot cost just under £30. camo blind was £8 from ebay poles where £5 each they extend to 9ft and they are dark green colour strong and light... check out your local fishing shops for poles could save you a packet.......But as for the hide you were talking about if it was the one i see dont bother unless you have got a lorry to move it about....