Looking for someone to introduce me to clay pigeon shooting.

aliengravy

Guys, don't mean to jump on your thread but thought i'd give you a quick mention about the spitfire shoot....went there for the first time a week or so ago.

Its a nice compact set up with some good...if not fairly testing targets.

They have a good electronic set up there, i.e. you ask how many birds you want and away you go.

If you do go during the week it'll be nice and quiet i imagine..there were three others there when i went. I imagine a saturday will be busy and if they have a corporte event on during the week. Might be worth giving the fella who runs it a shout to see if anything is booked in for the day.

Would def reccommend it.

If you let me know when your off up there i may come and join you....i'm fairly local.

ATB

DD

Guys, don't mean to jump on your thread but thought i'd give you a quick mention about the spitfire shoot....went there for the first time a week or so ago.

Its a nice compact set up with some good...if not fairly testing targets.

They have a good electronic set up there, i.e. you ask how many birds you want and away you go.

If you do go during the week it'll be nice and quiet i imagine..there were three others there when i went. I imagine a saturday will be busy and if they have a corporte event on during the week. Might be worth giving the fella who runs it a shout to see if anything is booked in for the day.

Would def reccommend it.

If you let me know when your off up there i may come and join you....i'm fairly local.

ATB

DD

Cool cheers for the info , the more the merrier :yes: