Bushnell ELITE for sale

johnbmwx6

where's Kyska - this would be perfect your .17hmr

Yep, Let me know if it doesn't sell to finny please.

nickbeardo, you are a gent, thanks mate.

ps, can you confirm its in new condition?

Edited by kyska

Yep it's yours, but how do I put the pictures up?.

If they are on your PC start a new reply and just below the text box you'll see 'Browse' hit that and find your pic and post as long as its the right size otherwise you'll need to re-size.

I'm ****** I've missed this, if it doesn't work out please contact me.

Edited by kyska

If they are on your PC start a new reply and just below the text box you'll see 'Browse' hit that and find your pic and post as long as its the right size otherwise you'll need to re-size.

I'm ****** I've missed this, if it doesn't work out please contact me.

Kyska

I have an 'as new' in box etc Elite 3200 4-12 x 40 you can have for £180 posted if you're interested?

Kyska

I have an 'as new' in box etc Elite 3200 4-12 x 40 you can have for £180 posted if you're interested?

Thanks mate, what reticle does it have? It for a HMR so I could do with something rather fine.

Any reason for sale?

Thanks mate, what reticle does it have? It for a HMR so I could do with something rather fine.

Any reason for sale?

It's the very fine ballistic reticle, perfect I would have thought for what you need. Attached a very quickly taken photo.... quality not good with iPhone!!

Was sat on my Daystate X2 for 18 months and during that time had less than 100 pellets through in the garden! so she is as new and mint. Sold the air rifle to the friend of one of the guys on here but he didn't want the scope. Now shooting 6.5x55 on deer with S&B glass so this is surplus to requirements!!

Let me know

Paul

post-21717-1273265149.jpg

xmas tree! isn't that called a NATO ret? please feel free to curse and abuse if i'm wrong.. Got the same one on an MTC viper.

Leupold call it a Varmint Hunter, Bushell call it a Ballistic....... Yep, a Christmas Tree fits the bill just fine!!!

It's the very fine ballistic reticle, perfect I would have thought for what you need. Attached a very quickly taken photo.... quality not good with iPhone!!

Was sat on my Daystate X2 for 18 months and during that time had less than 100 pellets through in the garden! so she is as new and mint. Sold the air rifle to the friend of one of the guys on here but he didn't want the scope. Now shooting 6.5x55 on deer with S&B glass so this is surplus to requirements!!

Let me know

Paul

Paul,

I'll get back to you soon, I'm in the process of buying another gun so need to see what cash I have left, if its still knocking about when I'm ready to buy I'll take from you bud.

Thanks

Kyska