Hi all me and a mate are wanting a weekend of rabbit shooting and camping out must be alot of rabbits we will swap for a weekend shooting deer from a hide next season we have fallow & muntjac pm me if intrested cheers crocket

Edited by david crocket

Hi all me and a mate are wanting a weekend of rabbit shooting and camping out must be alot of rabbits we will swap for a weekend shooting deer from a hide next season we have fellow & muntjac pm me if intrested cheers crocket

whats this fellow's name then and does he mind being shot at???

Les :oops::oops::oops::mad::mad::yes:

Hi all me and a mate are wanting a weekend of rabbit shooting and camping out must be alot of rabbits we will swap for a weekend shooting deer from a hide next season we have fallow & muntjac pm me if intrested cheers crocket

I can do you a couple of night rabbit shooting on a very nice golf course in derbyshire,I dont know about the camping but I can sort out a couple of Saturday nights with a little foxing thrown in on another spot I have

the rabbiting you will be driven around in a buggy,the most i have taken in a night with somone was 70,obvioulsy i cany guarantee numbers abd at the momnet its really the wrong time of year due to the young uns that are about

but I can sort it

Sorry for the spelling mistake lesley

Ha ha Only messing with you fella :D:D - its a good offer and if I didnt have Deer shooting over my land - I would have jumped at it without a doubt

Les :P

Ps its Leslie :big_boss:

Edited by Lez325