It must be a record

As title it must be a record, i picked my FAC co-term up from police HQ at 4.15 yesterday, by 4.20 i had met someone round the corner and bought my first rifle. :yes:

I waited ages for the ticket, just over 5 months with norfolk, mind you i did get everything i asked for, .22 for vermin, .223 for fox and small deer, and .308 for deer. So not a bad result

Now to get out and spend some more money lol, and to do some shooting.

And mick it was nice to meet you for the first time.

Edited by goldypurple

I met goldypurple at norfolk police HQ yesterday where he had to pick up his ticket . Just five minutes after he got his ticket I sold him a rifle . I too think that this has got to be a record .

I had a long chat with him and he came across as being a very sensible young man who had gone about his application for his fac the proper way . He was granted every thing that he applied for with out a problem . So any body out there looking to apply for your ticket just think about it and if not sure about anything reff your application , then seek advise . If you can meet the criteria for firearms ownership then you will granted a ticket .

Well done Andy ,now go and sort them rabbits out .

Harnser .