Shooting land wanted East Sussex - Pigeon/ Rabbit

Good luck with that <_<

The best advice can give you, given i am from the same area as you is try the farms etc as far from the towns/villages as possible.

All of the local/close stuff will have been snatched up long ago... :good::sly:

And keep asking!! even after a 100 no's someones going to say yes sooner or later....

Brian

Good luck with that <_<

The best advice can give you, given i am from the same area as you is try the farms etc as far from the towns/villages as possible.

All of the local/close stuff will have been snatched up long ago... :good::sly:

And keep asking!! even after a 100 no's someones going to say yes sooner or later....

Brian

thanks mate will keep trying. I know alot of the landowners in this area but most of the shooting rights have been legally obtained by the bigger landowners, just hoping that someone is struggling with the pigeon population that they might need that extra bit of help

You could join a wildfowling club. They usually have some kind of extra land to shoot on. Were abouts are you ?

Peacehaven/ Newhaven Brighton area. Happy to travelhin within reasonable distance. was just hoping that someone is seeking help with controlling the pigeon population. more than happy to oblige