Weihrauch HW100

bullet boy

In my opinion yes. Build quality was better, the lever is as smooth as silk, the magazine is faultless and on test firing the HW was far, far quieter. The Rapid has more air, but you pay for it in the handling - it felt front heavy compared to the others.

I think you need to visit a dealer and try a HW100 out. Take your wallet though, 'cos you won't want to leave without it. :rolleyes:

I have held a few in the Gun Shop and i do like the look and feel of them-i still prefer a nice bolt though.Im undecided what to do!? :)

I know! :yes: I just love Air-rifles! :)

Well, I'd sell your Gaystates (let's face it you can only use them after dark) and buy a nice new HW100S then you can go hunting rabbits and call at the HFT range on your way home without having to pick up another gun. :rolleyes:

Well, I'd sell your Gaystates (let's face it you can only use them after dark) and buy a nice new HW100S then you can go hunting rabbits and call at

the HFT range on your way home without having to pick up another gun. :)

My so called Gaystates are classy rifles and I can assure you will not sell them for any HW100!

If I do eventually do get a HW100,then I'm keeping all my other guns!

i've owned a good dozen or so air rifles over the years, and the one i've still got and use is a HW100S, fantastic piece of kit, amazingly accurate, brilliantly engineered. the only downside is its weight.

That says it all, typical German over engineered and weights a ton, but an excellent bit of kit, some say the BEST there is at the moment!!!

If it was lighter I would probably agree!! :)

Edited by Dekers

That says it all, typical German over engineered and weights a ton, but an excellent bit of kit, some say the BEST there is at the moment!!!

If it was lighter I would probably agree!! :good:

As i said previously its the side lever that im not sure about.I really do like the feel of the rifle and the build quality is as always superb coming from Weihrauch. :good:

my friend has just brought a hw100 and im really impressed beautiful to shoot quite as a mouse and its not heavy at all in my opinion. best off finding somewhere you can handle it to see if its heavy for you just incase but everything else about it is excellent i also love weihrauchs i just never ended up getting a 100 for some reason. i may well do one day though great guns