For Sale: Beretta 682 Gold E Sporting Adjustable

Hi

I recently advertised my gun for sale, I had someone interested but they have yet to put a deposit down as they said they would.

Anyone who may be interested please contact me, I will send some high-res photos and if the sale falls through I will be in contact.

Beretta 682 Gold E 32" Sporting, Ajustable version so it has switchable triggers, adjustable cheek pad & butt. Has 4 Original flush Beretta chokes and 5 Opti chokes. Comes in original case, manual, tools.

It is around 6 years, well used but good condition. little usage mark on the underside of the stock (from rubbing against clothing), few stock knocks.

I live in Essex, but travel to Kent and Windsor, local gun dealer will ship to another dealer for £20, I'll give 7 days refundable money in this case.

I am asking £1200, this is not ONO as with the travelling and time organised to meet, its a good price to sell. Image attached (low res but can only do 300k)

If you are a dealer, I am buying a Berreta Ultralight Gold (not Classic or Delux but Gold), multi-choke 28" for £1700, if want to trade-in and beat this price then I would be interested.

thanks

Martin

Hiya

Can I ask your reasons that you are looking to change to a Ultralight Gold?

I ask because I am currently using a Sporting 686 Gold E with 30ins barrels and was considering moving to the Sporting 682 Gold E (unfortunately for your sale with a 30 in barrel) or to keep my 686 and get a semi auto as well.

Thank You

hi

The 12bore Ultralight is less weight than some 20 bores so will work well with my 2 kids / wife.

From my reading the kick can be an harder effect (so need to get the right load) but I need kids to be able to control the aim without struggling with wieght.

If anyone has owned one please feel free to comment.

cheers

martin

Hiya

Can I ask your reasons that you are looking to change to a Ultralight Gold?

I ask because I am currently using a Sporting 686 Gold E with 30ins barrels and was considering moving to the Sporting 682 Gold E (unfortunately for your sale with a 30 in barrel) or to keep my 686 and get a semi auto as well.

Thank You

I haven't owned one,but have used a 28" one at a clay meet,I used 24 grm carts with no real kick and i tried some 28's too,personally the kick wasn't noticably different to the sporter I was using at the time. I'd like one if I had money,I'd trade my SP" S" in for one in an instant if the trade in was right.

Very quick replies by PM, but i have just realised it has beavertail forend apart from this, the gun looks a mint and for once there are decent photos emailed to me. This seems like a very good deal but un-fortunatly its not the gun for me becuase of the forend.

WELL WORTH VIEWING THE PHOTOS.

Many Thanks

Edr

beavertail forend, for a moment I thought this was being rude. Having now learnt what a beavertail forend was:-

http://www.hallowellco.com/beavertail_and_...ter_forends.htm

Thanks for all the replies, I had an offer from a dealer that saves an extra £50 from the new price for the Ultralight with the trade-in.

Very quick replies by PM, but i have just realised it has beavertail forend apart from this, the gun looks a mint and for once there are decent photos emailed to me. This seems like a very good deal but un-fortunatly its not the gun for me becuase of the forend.

WELL WORTH VIEWING THE PHOTOS.

Many Thanks

Edr