Bsa R10

deputy dog

Hi all. I'v been looking at this new BSA R10 and it looks the biz for the £550 they want for it down at my local gun dealer. But does any one actullay own one of these guns and if so. Can they give me any feed back to what their actually like in the field. Iv read a few reviews, but as always. They would say any thing if their getting the right money for it. Any feed back of any shooter who owns one, would be greafully recieved.

Save your money and buy the s10 mark 3 , bsa has had a host of problems with the r10 , leaks accuracy problems etc

The s10 is relatively cheap second-hand try one of those first !

Cheers OneShot. I'll stick to my original first option and go with the rapid range. I just seen the gun an thought it looked the biz. But didn't know a lot about it. And i thoughT i'd save a bit of cash too. Not sure whether to go for the Mrk1 Rapid seven or the Mrk 2. Decisions decisions.

Edited by deputy dog

Its a shame they can sort out the R10.I think they are one of the best looking pcps out there.My mate has two S10s and they have been excellent trouble free guns.It seems strange to me why they cant get it right in the R10??

Cheers lads. Looks like you saved me a lot of grief with that R 10. Looks like it is the Rapid, but i'm hard up making the right decision about which one to buy. Their both class guns which have been well proven out in the field. But that R10 really did look the biz. But proved to be all glitz an no sparkle.