Good God, I missed a couple!

I took the Hummer out yesterday evening to visit a permission that I hadn't been to for quite a while. I was chatting with the farmer and his wife over a cuppa and, to cut a long story short, we chatted for longer than expected. With the time getting on I went straight into my shooting without putting a couple of shots at a target to check the zero on the scopes like I normally do - BIG MISTAKE! The scopes had obviously taken a heavy knock in or out of the gun cabinet or in the motor as I was about to find out! The scopes were only shooting about 1.5 inches high at 75 yards but that is a hell of a lot if like me you only take head shats at rabbits, it's the difference between a hit or a miss!

The moral of the story - Don't get lazy or complacent, do the job right or don't do it at all, especially where live quarry is concerned!

You live and learn!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385"> Edited by Frenchieboy

Nice vid Frenchie, checking zero its something i always do :angry: until i get a quick shot while getting staight out of the car.

Frenchie did you realy get head shats, how good would my aim need to be to get a few with this method. :unsure:

Nice vid Frenchie, checking zero its something i always do :lol: until i get a quick shot while getting staight out of the car.

Frenchie did you realy get head shats, how good would my aim need to be to get a few with this method. :lol:

For a moment I thought you were being funny and questioning my shooting abilities, now after reading my original post I can see that it is my typing abilities that really need a lot of work on! I surpose it is just as well that I hit the "A" key and not the "I" key, mind you that might describe my shootin a bit better at times!

If you want some tips on doing "Head Shats" let me know, the lessons are quite cheap!

Edited by Frenchieboy