Chestnut mushroom recipes?

njc110381

At work today I needed to drop by a local farm to pick up some mushroom compost for the garden. They gave me a huge box of really nice looking Chestnut mushrooms and now I don't know what to do with them? I'm thinking soup or try drying them? I've got a good few pounds of them. I'll never eat my way through that lot so need a way to store or use them in bulk?

Any ideas? They look lovely so I don't want to waste any!

At work today I needed to drop by a local farm to pick up some mushroom compost for the garden. They gave me a huge box of really nice looking Chestnut mushrooms and now I don't know what to do with them? I'm thinking soup or try drying them? I've got a good few pounds of them. I'll never eat my way through that lot so need a way to store or use them in bulk?

Any ideas? They look lovely so I don't want to waste any!

One of my favourite mushrooms. They make fantastic soup (you only need to add onion, butter and some good stock) let me know if you need a recipe) but are also good just panfriend with anything!

Steve