decoy spring stick

ROB REYNOLDS UK

i had of the net some spring sticks for my pigeon shells and full body pigeon deaks there are two types of fittings as well as heavyer springs for the full bodyed deaks but i only had 5 of each :lol: so iv done a quick job on them so i can use the full body ones for my shell type ones as i use theses the most ,the main thing i find with theses sticks is they get the shells off the grond and in the air more which helps a hell of a lot to catch the pigeons eye .its so easy its worth doing :lol: if you look at the middle pic you can see how it looks compaired with the real type for shells its the one at the top but you can still use them for the full body type as well .another tip is super glue your spring on, stops you pulling them off mine have never moved yet

Resized_sticks002.jpg

Resized_sticks003.jpg

Resized_sticks004.jpg

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK

That first photo is a cracker !!! shutter speed was so fast it looks like the grinding wheel is stationary.

Spring sticks are brilliant, I use mine in all but the strongest wind conditions.

One good thing about leaving one end unglues is that you can slide more or less stick through the spring depending on wind strength.

Happy Hunting !!!

Edited by old rooster