classic webley air rifle .22

Unknown year or model, got it given to me years ago by an old boy who never used it, came with a weaver 4x20 scope on which I will let go with it too, has just been sitting in my garage for the past 3 years not doing anything, wood is in lovely condition, a few very light rist patches but these will rub off with wire wool, I can do this if you wish. Still a very powerful air rifle, shot a few cans when I first got it at about 35 yards, so it does the job, Asking for £80 collected or postage ontop. Thanks for jooking, James.

SOLD TO PARAONE, thanks for all your interest.

post-22170-1278268073.jpg

Edited by 12borejimbo

Stange as it looks like an early one with the lines on the stock yet the scope ramp (spot welded?) came on the later models :blink: , it looks bent too (they all lifted at eack end when a scope was fitted :good: )

Got to be worth £80 smackers though :good::P

John :blink:

Edited by johnbaz

already paid for it mate

Para

Para mate

For what it's worth, i think you have bought one of the very early ones with the two stage trigger, my reasoning is that i have a very early one with the two stage trigger and the cylinder is threaded for a screw on scope rail (though the rail is missing on mine), the trigger on mine is fantastic- i'll bet yours is too :blink:

John :yes:

Para mate

For what it's worth, i think you have bought one of the very early ones with the two stage trigger, my reasoning is that i have a very early one with the two stage trigger and the cylinder is threaded for a screw on scope rail (though the rail is missing on mine), the trigger on mine is fantastic- i'll bet yours is too :good:

John :good:

hope so I'll let you know when it arrives

Regards

Para