job interview

chunkyed

Im afraid you might live to regret that decision.Even though it may not have been you're ideal job,it would have given you money in your pocket while looking for another and its always easier to get a job when already employed.

Good luck in your search.

What a complete and utter waste of space, if you spent as much time in securing a future for yourself , as you have answering comments on pigeon watch you might get somewhere in life, or was it all a big wind up, surely no one can be as stupid as you.

Bakerboy "terry"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a complete and utter waste of space, if you spent as much time in securing a future for yourself , as you have answering comments on pigeon watch you might get somewhere in life, or was it all a big wind up, surely no one can be as stupid as you.

Bakerboy "terry"

eh-is this directed at me???

Because Ed, a lot of us have jobs we dont want to do, I would sooner be with my kids or out shooting, but it is the way of life, you would earn a lot more respect for taking the job and earning a living, if you dont like it look for something else, but you should give it a fair crack of the whip.

Because Ed, a lot of us have jobs we dont want to do, I would sooner be with my kids or out shooting, but it is the way of life, you would earn a lot more respect for taking the job and earning a living, if you dont like it look for something else, but you should give it a fair crack of the whip.

Well i want to be a mechanic and have been at college for 3 years learning about it. Dont want to change what i want to do

Well i want to be a mechanic and have been at college for 3 years learning about it. Dont want to change what i want to do

That is different, but this job would of given you more experiance and it would of shown potential employers that you were keen to work, it says on your profile you are 17? Did you start college at 14 or does that need updating?

did 2 years while i was still at school. The employer said that i have great potential but he agrees that i would be better in a garage. Aslo i got a really good reference from my college teachers. They found me that interview. The employer also said he could have a word with some garages and try and get me a job.