17 hmr run in period

picked up my new cz 452 varmint on saturday and bought a box of each hornady and remington rounds i put 50 remingtons though it before the wind started kicking up too much fenland silt i had a bit of a tune up of the scope then thought to myself probably best to run a few more rounds through it before fine tuneing the scope. spot on at 50yds but i think the wind was getting hold of them at 100yds so i'm waiting for that still day to fine tune it . how many shots before it is considered bedded in ?? im using a parker hale mod which the rfd lent me till my sak comes in .would it need re zeroing when i fit my sak mod ?? also i dont know if this is a record but my certificate took 4 weeks from posting my application to landing on the doormat with my interview on the second week .. well done norfolk constabulary

/

Not too sure about "running in", mine seems fine until it starts getting filthy. Also any residual oil in the barrel after cleaning can put the first few shots stray, so now i try and make sure it's dry before firing. wind will always be a significant factor with small bore rifles, as for the moderator it's a case of "suck it and see", i've never seen any noticable effect.