For sale avimo 7 x 42 binoculars

trufflehunting

For Sale, used but in good condition Avimo binoculars (Military), they are protected by a rubber outer skin, and have no notable wear, they have both lens covers in place plus what i would describe as sun glass inserts to allow use in bright conditions

The image & quality of the lens is superb, similar to the ziess pair i have just purchased.

For information these binoculars do not need to be focused, somehow they self focus on the item you are looking at.

£ 130 plus post and packing.

For Sale, used but in good condition Avimo binoculars (Military), they are protected by a rubber outer skin, and have no notable wear, they have both lens covers in place plus what i would describe as sun glass inserts to allow use in bright conditions

The image & quality of the lens is superb, similar to the ziess pair i have just purchased.

For information these binoculars do not need to be focused, somehow they self focus on the item you are looking at.

£ 130 plus post and packing.

ill take them @ the asking price, if ime breaking any rules, do as you must, atb ray