pump action for sale

For sale,12g pump action,3 shot on sgc,made by manufrance (la salle) and built to last.it is full choke and cycles well,30" barrell !,safety button on trigger,all the woodwork has been refinished by stripping back,staining,laquering,wax polishing and buffing,the bluing has been redone as well,the barrell was taken back to bare metal until it had a glass finish then given 3 coats of bluing,the action is as new with no visable ware,the metal has been resprayed with satin black,so to to look at you would think it nearly new and it works the same,the only small fault is a fine hair crack inside the fore end which has never got bigger,but i have glued it all the same and it is not visable when gun is fully assembled,just trying to be honest as i can in case you cant come and see gun ftf.

The gun is extremely light and easy to shoulder,it cycles fast,i use it for lamping rabbits,but is great at whatever you want it for if full choke,it is not proofed for steel shot,but given the thicknesss of the barrels i have been told it would be fine with light steel.

Am asking £185 ftf so you can see what your buying,if you want it rfd thats at your cost which i think is £30 my end.

atb,Karl

post-21389-1279306549.jpg

post-21389-1279306476.jpggun at the bottom of picture

post-21389-1279306390.jpg

Edited by vampire

• 2 weeks later...