help need new rifle.....

samboy19

right i need new air rifle and dont know what 2 go 4 ! At the moment i have a cfx royal witch i hate as it 2 long and 2 noisy....most of my shooting is done in side a car so needs 2 b short and easy 2 reload and a pcp olso buying on a budget so need cost down a bit.....thanks very much chaps :good:

How long is a bit of string?

It will all boil down to what budget do you have. A PCP would be ideal for you in a car, loads of shots, deadly accurate and mega quiet. If I was you id get down a local gunshop and see what they have and what you like the look / price off. You dont have to buy anything from them, but it gives you a good idea whats out there. Then look at the 2nd hand market, the for sale pages on here etc.. and look out for a nice 2nd hand one.

Loads of choice out there, so im not going to suggest what to go for. These days nearly all PCP`s from the main manufactorers are as good as eachother, whether you go for a Air Arms s410, a Logon, a Weirach or any of the other makes.

most of my shooting is done in side a car

inside a car? Gosh! Is it a big car, I assume open sights at that sort of range, you'd never focus a scope.......

so needs 2 b short and easy 2 reload

Yes I can see that. But whatever it is you are shooting is unlikely to escape if you are shooting it in the car.

:good:

The youth of today worries me.

inside a car? Gosh! Is it a big car, I assume open sights at that sort of range, you'd never focus a scope.......

Yes I can see that. But whatever it is you are shooting is unlikely to escape if you are shooting it in the car.

:rolleyes:

The youth of today worries me.

first its a nissan navara and second you will b suprised what i can shoot out the window of it...

Ok..you're young and cheap and grew up with TXT....life moves on...but us old geezers take twice as long to read it!!

There are lots of good carbines out there, perhaps some of the Falcon or AA are worth a look...others too of course! :lol:

I agree with you there about the text talk.Its like a code.But why does'nt samboy19 go to his local target shooting club and ask the members(And visitors) for a trial of their rifles.Most will be happy to help and then he shall know the prices and more importantly the rifle he feels most comfortable with.Jim.? :o

Edited by jimcam