Vermin shooting in Nottingham/Derby Wanted

Hi all

Thanks for taking the time to read this

I have been living in notts for the past 6 years and I am having trouble getting anywhere to shoot.

I’m looking for somewhere to go vermin, pigeon and rabbit mainly but I will take on more or less anything I haven’t got my FAC as of yet thou.

I have been shooting for over 20 years and I have a mate who has taken shooting up in the last couple of years and we are

keen to get in the fields again

I’m sitting here now pulling my hair out because when I lived in Norwich I had nearly 2,500 acres to shoot on, bit of a long way to go for a day out...

Please could someone help before I go bald!!

Thanks Paul

• 2 weeks later...
i thing there is 2 full guns at tony whites left you will find his number at jf nevvels gun shop he runs 2 shoots and they are quite cheap i know it is not free but that is about the best you will get dan

I heard his shoot was garbage last season

I heard his shoot was garbage last season

well i know a few lads the went on it last year and the had a good year but last year was the 1st shoot there but tony is doing 2 shoots this year one at his farm and the other at stanford hall who do you know who shot there cos i might know them dan

I'm not far from you, I am 'full' of vermin shooters at the minute on the farm, but if anything comes up I'll post on this site anyway.

Thanks Kyska and thanks for your reply's guys, i will have a look at nevils tomorrow..