pigeon decoys

sampaul

hi same as my other ad but i wanted to say if there the right price i will pay postage as well so dont be put off.i could do with around 10-12 if possible or what ever you have got let me know i only want to spend around £15 to £20 if i can. i live in LINCOLN and i will pay postage

regards

sam

work email michael.cowton@btconnect.com but wont be checking until tues the 3 rd

home address mikec@warnergroup.co.uk

im also looking for a new frind to go ferreting/shooting with i live in washingborough-lincoln iv just applyed for my shot gun lisence so would be good if you have one as well i also have a new pre charge air rifle. and i have quite a bit of land.

Edited by sampaul

seeing as im years older than you.

so you are mate id not seen that bit.. but please take care when you are out.

the cold weather at this time of year takes its toll on the elderly. make sure you have on your thermals, and a couple of pairs of socks. and tell some one where you are going.

all the best H.E :)

seeing as im years older than you.

so you are mate id not seen that bit.. but please take care when you are out.

the cold weather at this time of year takes its toll on the elderly. make sure you have on your thermals, and a couple of pairs of socks. and tell some one where you are going.

all the best H.E ;)

always do :):P:lol::lol:;)

hi same as my other ad but i wanted to say if there the right price i will pay postage as well so dont be put off.i could do with around 10-12 if possible or what ever you have got let me know i only want to spend around £15 to £20 if i can. i live in LINCOLN and i will pay postage

regards

sam

work email michael.cowton@btconnect.com but wont be checking until tues the 3 rd

home address mikec@warnergroup.co.uk

im also looking for a new frind to go ferreting/shooting with i live in washingborough-lincoln iv just applyed for my shot gun lisence so would be good if you have one as well i also have a new pre charge air rifle. and i have quite a bit of land.

PM Sent

WB