Hepworth Hall

MJN

Thanks,

All I get is a blue box ,

I know the post code shows hepworth hall farm, but I can't see where if anywhere they shoot there or where one should park etc. is there another entrance ?

there are no signs at the start of the farm road, (google maps pictures)

M

Edited by MGMan

Yes it will be at the farm. When there's a big shoot on, they make a field available for parking, near the farm.

The location arrowed on the map is the correct one. Try typing "Hepworth Hall" into Google Maps.

It comes up with several locations but only one in Essex, and that's the one :blink:

Only one entrance track to the farm, it's the one on that big bend on the A1124 Halstead to Headingham road.

You turn off on that bend to Great Something-or-other and the farm track is immediately on the left, as soon as you turn off the A1124.

Edited by Chard

Yes it will be at the farm. When there's a big shoot on, they make a field available for parking, near the farm.

The location arrowed on the map is the correct one. Try typing "Hepworth Hall" into Google Maps.

It comes up with several locations but only one in Essex, and that's the one :blink:

Only one entrance track to the farm, it's the one on that big bend on the A1124 Halstead to Headingham road.

You turn off on that bend to Great Something-or-other and the farm track is immediately on the left, as soon as you turn off the A1124.

Thanks,

I hate driving uninvited into farms, I will go with confidence now.

Regards

Mike.

Mike,

you cannot miss it, go through Halstead on the A1124 (Old A604) as if heading to havehil and cambridge, about a mile out of Halstead there is a long left hand bend. On the bend there is a right turn called Dynes Hall road. Turn right here and then immediately left up a track.

You will come to a barn and stable block and you are there.