Crows on the magnet...Any good?

Steyr 6.5

Hi all. Got a large wheat field thats just been cut. Over 300 crows feeding on it but not many Pidos. Have got a few dead crows I aehv shot walking around and a couple of crow decoys but wondered if it would be worth putting 2 dead crows on the magnet. Sometimes when im decoying pidos the crows get a bit spooked by the magnet so not sure if it will work or not. Anyone tried it? Any tips. They seem to be staying in 1 big flock rather than breaking into pairs etc.

Edited by stevienicknacks

yea this works an absolute treat. But they wont fall for it a second time . When i first did it they were swooping in trying to land on the magnet. The secret is build a good hide pref the day before and dont put the rotary to far out . Then sit still until you are ready to take a shot as the blackies are very good at spotting movement and are easily spooked . Last time i did it i had 178 crows and ran out of carts by 9.30 . Give it a go you got nothing to lose