first car

soreshoulder

wow, that mitsubishi looks damn smart! Thank you!

Be warned they are Jap imports ans insurance may be a real no no...even with a 660cc engine! Jimny would be the more sensible option still better idea to pass your test first... Old trick is buy a road legal tractor and insure it in your name even if it never goes on the road.. that gives you 1 years NCB and tractors can be driven from 16 IIRC (small ones) by the time your 18 and have passed etc you could have 2 years NCB (as long as you don't crash the tractor!!!!)

http://www.nfumutual.co.uk/farmers/vintage...r-insurance.htm

Try and find your self a Clio DCI 65 had one for 4 years got when I was 17 only just sold it this year to get my pick up. The clio is only 35 pound to tax for a year also its very low insurance group so not going to cost you alot to insure also you get about 60mpg and thats putting the foot down aswell. Will save you loads of money in the long run that you can spend on guns etc.

They are group 4 and considering that my 1.2 Clio is group 3 and cost over 2 grand to ensure then that step up an insurance group might prove costly :good:

FM :)

Edited by Ferret Master