Bettinsoli Diamond

Down South

My newyears resolution is again to shoot better. I'm going to buy a left handed shotgun as I'm a lefty. I like Berettas and shoot with one now but I hear that Bettinsoli made a true left hand model for a competitive price and that it had good revues. I think its down to a Silver pigeon field or a Diamond game gun. Anybody out there using these guns, I'd be glad of your opinion. Ta. DS.

I bought a Bettinsoli Diamond a few months ago, love the gun and had no problems with it, although i've heard a few people have had trouble with the second barrel not firing or both barrels firing at once.

Most people would probably go for a beretta though.

My newyears resolution is again to shoot better. I'm going to buy a left handed shotgun as I'm a lefty. I like Berettas and shoot with one now but I hear that Bettinsoli made a true left hand model for a competitive price and that it had good revues. I think its down to a Silver pigeon field or a Diamond game gun. Anybody out there using these guns, I'd be glad of your opinion. Ta. DS.

why not have the gun you currently shoot adjusted.

£30 i paid to have my gun 'bent' (more drop in my case)

would save you alot of money.