Ferrets for sale

Philmypower

Hi guys i have 5 ferrets for sale they are this years, i have jills and hobs and i would like £10 each for them. I live in Dyserth which is in north wales next to Rhyl if anyone is intrested please give me a call as getting to a computer can be a bit of a problem some times.

Thankyou

Phil.

Edited by Teal
phone number removed, please do not post numbers on public forum

Hi guys i have 5 ferrets for sale they are this years, i have jills and hobs and i would like £10 each for them. I live in Dyserth which is in north wales next to Rhyl if anyone is intrested please give me a call as getting to a computer can be a bit of a problem some times.

Thankyou

Phil.

£10 each that is a bit pricey :blink:

I think £10 is a fair price if i gave them away for free anyone would have them and i want them to go to good homes. i am fair if some one was wanting a few we could talk about the price. or if for example it was a young lad wanting to get in to ferreting then i would let him have it.

I think £10 is a fair price if i gave them away for free anyone would have them and i want them to go to good homes. i am fair if some one was wanting a few we could talk about the price. or if for example it was a young lad wanting to get in to ferreting then i would let him have it.

fair point mate, they need to go to good homes at the end of the day :blink:

I totally agree as a owner of 15 ferts I cant belive anybody think £10 is too much for the wonderful joy and sport ferts can bring.

Yet they are totally willing to by a springer lab etc for £700 maddness.

Good luck OTH

I think it was a fair comment to make,a tenner is ok for someone wanting a ferret and also if a young lad wanted to get into the sport I think phil would also be wise enough to help the youngster in the welfare and the keeping of a healthy ferret.

well done phil I recently done the same with a batch of 12 kitts,all of these were given away and all are well looked after by our future ferreters.

hmm i would not be crossing ferrets if i didnot have a home for the young ones to begin with but more and more people are tryn to make money from ferrets all the time these days :lol: ?, Im not saying dont sell ferrets for a £10 :good: im just sayn mabie more people should ask around if people want ferrets before the breed them thats all :good: .My ferret kits 9 in total of are going to homes already just about 2/3 weeks after there eyes are open :good: .I KNOW you cant tell how may kits the jill is going to have but you could ask around b4 hand just to get a rough idea how many people want one :lol:

Edited by hutchie the white hunter