Barrels?

Mr Majyk

Get a spare one but why deactivate it?

De-activate it as i dont think the law would like it if i were to buy another gun then take it apart for the spares and not tell them? if its de-activated then surely theyd feel more comfortable with that rather than the parts of a gun just seeming to disappear?

You would always have all parts for both guns working or not and to deactivate it do the barrels get plugged/drilled?

I have an old beretta pump which I've had for yrs in the cabinet with the action out and has become a joke on my behalf by my feo about not getting it fixed yet.

well lets just say in theory i have 2 guns, on one the barrels get damaged so i take the barrels from the other i then have an incomplete gun right so wont the law get funny about that? (i get rather paranoid about the law as id rather like to stay on the right side of it!)

Both are licensed to you so I would think be ok???

Hopefully somebody on here has bought replacements and can clarify.

maybe i should ask my fire arms officer???

YES!

However, if you have the appropriate paperwork and own both guns you can in essence do what you like with them.

If you destroy one to make the other work simply write to your region and tell them what you have done, let them sort out the paperwork.