Reloading - Deprimer

ellebarto

I've developed a contact in the US who gets me bits n pieces that I either cant get here or cost silly money and as it turns out the bloke is into reloading and has just started marketing this hand held deprimer.

Just wondered what any of you experienced reloaders thought about it? There are a few other clips if you search for harverydeprimer.

I've said I would ask around and see if there was any kind of market for this in the UK. I've physically got one myself and can honestly say it works a treat exactly as the youtube clip shows.

Great looking gadget and judging by the video clip works very well but IMO it is a device to fill a gap which is already filled by depriming during re-sizing.

I realise that there some that like to de-prime and clean before sizing and this will be a good alternaitve for the press mounted decapping dies

Would i buy one.....er no.

Ian.

looks a good piece off kit, Fast and would elimainate stuck cases if you havent lubed enough while depriming, but most reloaders im sure deprime and case size at the same time, so this would not be a benefit as case sizing would still have to be carried out, but overall a very good product.

Edited by mayfly36