Delhi - Two weeks in

AVB

Sure they would! Thats why their economy has continued to expand at a rate of around 6% for the last few years whilst ours has been in decline.

Countries dont form empires to help out other countries. If we really wanted to help India why did we impose a feudal system on them?

And pensioners get 10% interest in their savings whereas the banks in this country would not pay more that 3%! :hmm:

Edited by Ashbiker

Send 'em home, up the B en P, White FLour....

Someone had to start it! :hmm:

Just at it happened in Uganda and the whole country then collapsed!

Most of the jobs in this country are going to highly qualified Indians sitting in India anyway!

Welcome to the Globalist Competitive World mate B)

AVB, I am not surprised at all.

You couldnt pay me enough to move to India for any length of time. In fact I have no plans to go there in my lifetime.

I work in shipping and have moved a fair few people to Florida - and they all end up coming back to the UK.

Folk moan about this country but the reality of other countries soon brings them back.

:hmm:

Thats right. Imposing a feudal type system on the country really helped it develop. The only reason the British developed Inida's transport and communications systems was to help exploit the country even more. We began sticking our nose in in 1613 hence why they were developed by us. Had we left India to it they would have sorted things out themselves. As for Indian health and education, they sure are shining examples!!!

As an example it is estimated that the wealth of India in 1600 was about £17 million, Britiain was worth about £16 million at that time. When we finally gave them independence in 1947 they were destined to flounder as we had exploited them for all they were worth. As for the commonwealth what exactly does India get out of it? We obviously get lots of nice cheap labour and a few doctors etc.

We are coming to a full circle!

This is hilarious...

http://www.youtube.com/papacj#p/a/u/2/GCZtGK2xvGw

Edited by Ashbiker

I see what your going through. If you need to speak to anyone out there i know a few people:

Rashid - He works for Bt Business and hes the guy i call when im reporting my fax not working in the office. He always wants me to take out a new contract.

Shamal - Shes the nice lady who I phone when I have a problem with the BT Broadband and DONT want it sorted straight away.

Asif - He is the nice man i was tranferred to this morning by barclays bank, He couldnt find any monthly direct debits registered to my account. Even tho i had 1 returned today. I didnt want to but i hung up on Asif.....

If these cant help Im sure theres some guys on here who can recommend you someone!

All joking aside i hope you get sorted soon :hmm:

I think they get first dibs on the re-runs of Are You Being Served, It Ain't Half Hot Mum and Mind Your Language.

Oh, and we gave them cricket.

And pink gin, gentlemens club and and a bit of new employment fan pulling-Punkawhalering....................

Dont know how lucky chaps they were under a bit of British colonialism.