Another one for the plumbers

Mungler

Funny thing is all i do is fit the things everyday , yet nurses and so on no better so i will keep me gob shut from now on tongue2.gif

ooooooo get her...............Im sure it was you that helped me before with issues on my last bathroom, but apart from ill fitting baths im actually quite handy with the plumbing, except i dont touch gas.

I simply meant that he shouldnt buy spares as Mungler is not Handy Andy by any means and will indeed fudge it up further until eventually he pays a professional to fit it!!!!

I was merely suggesting putting a new one in, and if that one hadnt lasted it would be foolish to replace it with the same one? wouldnt it?

Obviously being a mere nurse I am careful what I buy and would rather pay a bit more and get longevity out of it than end up faffing about changing cheap ones

Being a high flying Law bod Mungler can afford better AND get someone in to do it for him!!!! :good: (although he does like a billy bargain..............................) :good:

Buy a new Bristan Artisan you can get the bar on its own or buy the whole lot and that will give you new head and riser etc

The two main nuts on the thermostatic bar that connect to the wall mounting plates, measure the centers between them if they are 150mm as most of these units are then the bristan will fit.

Turn water off loosen both nuts fit new shower bar dont forget to put the new washers in. turn water on jobs a goodun....

JDF